POWER FLUSHING ACCESSORIES
- COMBIMAG magnetic filter:
Eco Testr pH1 electronic pH meter
- TECHNICAL DATA
1. Take a sample of at least 100cc of the water to be tested in a suitable clean beaker / vessel, to a depth of approx. 5cm.
2. Remove the transparent protective cap from the pH meter.
3. Turn the pH meter on by depressing the ON/OFF button located on the side of the meter.
4. Immerse the pH meter into the sample of water, without touching the bottom of the sample container.
5. Stir gently and wait for the display reading to stabilise. The pH meter automatically compensates for temperature variations, and variations on the meter display can be due to the temperature sensor adjusting to the sample temperature.
6. Read the figure from the display.
To hold the display for easier reading, press 'HOLD' key. Press 'HOLD' key again to release.
7. Press the ON/OFF button to shut the pH tester off. Note: The Eco pH1 meter automatically shuts off after 8.5 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
8. After taking the reading, remove the meter from the sample, and flush with clean water before storing.
Click the links below to download the full data sheet or detailed instructions (PDF)
To remove batteries, lift up front battery cover and hold in position before lifting two sides of the pocket clip (see diagram above). Remove old batteries and replace with fresh ones. Note polarity as shown in battery compartment.
No re-calibration is required after battery change as tester’s non-volatile memory retains calibration.
Rinse the electrode in tap water after use. In harsh samples, take readings quickly, rinse electrode immediately afterwards with de-ionized water to remove residues and prevent electrode contamination. To maximize electrode life, place a small piece of clean cloth or sponge in the cap, moisten with tap water (NOT DE-IONIZED WATER), and replace cap.
To avoid cross contamination, rinse between samples and buffer with de-ionized water. Calibration should be done regularly to ensure good tester accuracy.
If you experience inconsistent readings or difficulty in calibrating, remove batteries for 5 seconds and refit.
Self diagnostic / error messages:
RESET OPTION: reset option allows you to restore the calibration back to factory default settings. Press ON/OFF button to turn off the tester. Press and hold hold/ent button and then switch on using the ON/OFF button. The display shows a flashing rSt (reset). Press hold/ent to confirm.