POWER FLUSHING ACCESSORIES
- COMBIMAG magnetic filter:
Electronic TDS meter
- TECHNICAL DATA
Application & usage:
1. Take a sample of at least 100cc of the water to be tested in a suitable clean beaker/vessel to a depth of approx. 5cm.
2. Remove the protective cap from the TDS meter.
3. Turn the TDS meter on by sliding the ON/OFF switch located on the top of the meter.
4. Immerse the TDS meter into the sample of water without touching the bottom of the sample container.
5. Stir gently and wait for the display reading to stabilise. The TDS meter automatically compensates for temperature variations, and variations on the meter display can be due to the temperature sensor adjusting to the sample temperature.
6. Read the figure from the display, which is in parts per million of total dissolved solids (=mg/litre).
To hold the display for easier reading, press 'HOLD' key. Press 'HOLD' key again to release.
7. After taking the reading, remove the meter from the sample and flush with clean water before storing.
Click the links below to download the full data sheet or detailed instructions (PDF)